Archive

Pages

August Favorites 2014

Tostitos with a Hint Lime

My new favorite snack. This is not a healthy alternative. You will literally eat the whole bag of chips in one sitting. I haven’t tried these with queso or guacamole but as soon as I make a trip to the supermarket I will be!


The Silk Worm By Robert Galbraith (a.k.a J.K. Rowling)
J.K sorry Robert has done it again. The protagonist Cormoran Strike and his secretary (soon-to-be love interest?) Robin are fantastic characters that draw you into story and keep you on the edge of your seat. I’m just hoping it will live up to its predecessor The Cuckoo’s Calling.


etsy.com
I’d often heard bloggers rave about etsy.com, but never had the need to visit the site. However recently looking over the walls of my bedroom I felt they were pretty stark. Since I painted my room in 2010 I haven’t used any wall decor so as not to damage the paint job. However as soon as I saw this poster I had to have it!





Etsy does countless minimalist and unique poster designs, from Disney to doughnuts and everything else in-between. 


Topshop Flats 

 Despite being only 5’3 I love my flats. This shoe caught my attention immediately due to the pastel pink (although here they look more cream) and the fact I don’t own any slipper-style shoes. These are so comfortable and really dress up my jeans. I am seriously considering buying them in black as well.





How I Met Your Mother 

After all the controversy about the final season of the show I was curious. Fast forward 2 months and I am completely addicted. I love all the actors, in fact when my brother asked me to rank the characters I felt like I was betraying them(I get attached). I can’t wait for the reveal of the mother and am having a hard time not looking it up online!

***

Another month gone another month closer to Christmas! (too early?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com