Archive

Pages

20 Random Questions Tag

Thanks for nominating Queen G (www.youcancallmequeeng.co.uk). I nominate anyone and everyone reading.

1. Your favourite Halloween costume?
As a preteen I dressed as a ballerina. My costume included a huge poofy tutu which I still wear a round the house.





2. What's the last film you watched?
The Rum Diary. Promising beginning, uneventful middle and abrupt ending. I wouldn't watch it again.  

3. How did you spend this valentines day this year?
Galentimes day was spent with my home girl Queen G. We drank copious amounts of vodka and visited such wonders as Edinburgh castle and a random graveyard. The night ended with us exchanging carnations we bought from a homeless man. Love at it’s finest. 





4. Have you ever thought about what you would name your children?
Sadly yes,  I update these lists semiannually.

For a girl:
Emma, Eleanor, Ella or Poppy
For a boy: 
Will or Nate

5. What song do you secretly love to blast?
 Rick Astley- Never gonna give you up, it’s not Rick Rolling if you genuinely love the song. 

6. What is a weirdest dream you've had?
I dreamed I was Mario in his car (kart?) driving over a bridge over and over again. This dream continued over three nights over and over again. Your guess is as good as mine. 

7. Favourite Harry Potter book and movie?
Book: A tie between The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire 
Film: The Chamber of Secrets 

8. Who is your celebrity crush?
Sam Claflin. This love emerged after seeing him in The Riot Club where his character is pure evil rather than post-hunger games in which he was playing heartthrob. Gotta love a bad boy. 







9. What is your go to perfume?
Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture or Summer by Calvin Klein. I have the sophistication of an 11 year old. 

10. What is your favourite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats or Oh’s (exclusive to target whoop whoop)


Me with my beloved cereals

11. What is your favourite cuisine?
Mexican or Indian depending on the day. Fun Fact: Queen G’s favorite food is Queso.

12. What is your favourite emoji and your most used emoji?
Most used: The party popper and the dancing showgirl
Favorite: The blonde princess 

13. If you had to go get a tattoo right now what would it be of?
A tiny envelope on the inside of my index finger.

14. Your catchphrase?
lols on lols and YUS Hilary 

15. Your favourite holiday you've been on?
San Diego California. My immediate family and grandparents on my Dad’s side rented a glass house right on the beach. 


A house I found online that is pretty much identical to ours


16. What are you reading at the moment?
I just finished The Minaturist by Jesse Burton but am currently listening to Lena Dunham’s book Not That Kind of Girl. 

17. What occupation did you want to have when you were a kid?
An author, specializing in fiction for preteens and children. 

18. What is your shoe size?
US- 7 1/2
UK- 5 

19. How many piercings have you got?
4 altogether, two piercings in each ear lobe. This summer Queen G is accompanying me to get a belly button piercing. Not sure my reasoning behind this as I hate showing off my stomach. 


20. Share your top 3 favourite pictures from your life.






3 comments:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com