Archive

Pages

Potter Party




I feel like this generation is obsessed with fandoms. 
Fandoms ultimately stem from a desire of the fan to view further content. Especially if a series has finished a fandom allows for the fans to share their love of the content, discover more information about the background or characters they have grown to love. The TV show /movie/ book doesn't have to end.When fans re-watch the content they can have a completely new experience which allows the content to continue to remain impactful and enjoyable for these fans. 

Although I feel I am part of many fandoms my sister belongs to only one. Harry Potter. Those two words have started heartfelt debates, tears and endless marathons featuring all 8 movies. 
With her birthday coming round there was no question to whether harry should be involved or not. 






Pinterest was my best friend for this project. We based all the food, decor and activities around a massive board I created (over 300 pins total). Although some crafts didn’t work out (specifically snitches out of tin foil) I think we created a day my sister really enjoyed. A word for anyone who decides to go all out on a themed party, it takes much longer and costs much more than I expected! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com