Archive

Pages

Boston





As I mentioned in my previous post my family and I spent the week in Boston!  As is traditional for our family, a holiday involves squeezing in as many activities as possible. As you can imagine we are all very tired this weekend!  

Boston is such a historical and architecturally stunning city and although I took hundreds of photos it’s very difficult to capture the character of a place (at least for me!) through a camera lens.


Below are some of my Boston favorites.

The garden next to The House of Seven Gables in Salem (yes where the witch trials were held and no I didn't see anything remotely haunted looking haha.)





Whale Watchers- Although the trip was 3 hours long it was completely worth it to watch this mother and her calf surface for air.



Chocolate shop in Beacon Hill





Life Alive Restaurant- A must for me as all the dishes were vegetarian, my brother had the The Rebel which was a type of stir fry served with tofu and sesame ginger nama sauce, flax oil and served over quinoa and brown rice. And I quote "Some of the best food I have ever had". This coming from a self -professed carnivore! The drinks were all served out of mason jars too!  







And finally The Public Gardens. I couldn't believe this little wonderland was right in the centre of the city. Although not as evident in these pictures the park was buzzing with life. I was so sorry we didn't have a chance to ride in one of the swan boats! 




I hope I've inspired you to travel down to Boston. I had a wonderful time and hope to visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com